News & Articles
Welcome to the AVANCE newsroom. Here, we feature news and events about our advocacy, education, and center developments as well as all our updates on our programs for under-served and under-resourced families.
Discover what makes AVANCE a leader in education.
All members of the media should contact the AVANCE Communications department at email@example.com or call (210) 270-4630.
- Request for Proposals – April 2022Request for Proposals AVANCE is now accepting proposals for Rehabilitative and Mental Health consultation services. Open: Monday, April 4, 2022 Submission Deadline: Friday, June 10, 2022 by 4:00pm. Please click ... read more
- Origin of Black History Month
- Parent Alert-Infant FormulaThe Food and Drug Administration is warning consumers not to use certain powdered infant formulas made at Abbott Nutrition’s Sturgis, Michigan, facility amid an investigation into four infant illnesses. Parents ... read more
- AVANCE – March Job Fair
- AVANCE Is Hiring Educators.
- Spotlight on the 2022 Avanzando Honoree – Nancy Carrazco, 2019 PCEP AlumnaFor years, our annual luncheon has served as a platform to uplift the stories of the hundreds of families who ... read more
- Spotlight on the 2022 Griffith Family Legacy Honorees – Theresa Alvarez and Amber Walker from Wells Fargo BankSince 2015, we have awarded the Griffith Family Award to individual leaders in Austin that fully commit to serving our ... read more
- AVANCE Launches New Mission, Vision & Updated Logo