Information for Teachers
Resources for Early Learning provides exciting, engaging media-rich learning opportunities for teachers and caregivers of young children. From detailed lesson plans to simple, everyday activities, you will find everything you need to help your children succeed. Created by our partner WGBH.
Early childhood educators can find STEM curriculum and professional development videos on the newly bilingual website of our partner, PEEP and the Big Wide World. Resources are provided for center-based and home-based providers, respectively.
Vroom was born out of a need for creative tools and materials that inspire educators and families to turn everyday moments into brain building moments. Join Vroom.org or download the app for innovative ideas to engage with young child throughout their day.
- Sesame Workshop
- The Importance of Home Language
- Spelling City
- Foreign Language Vocabulary
- Let’s Move
- Crafts for Preschoolers
- Hearing Bilingual- How Babies Sort Out Language
- The Center for Child Development and Learning
- Childcare Provider Checklist
- USDA My Plate
- Symptoms of Type 1 Diabetes
- Symptoms of Type 2 Diabetes
- How to Deal with Conflict
- Coping with Kids